Home» Forum» Music» The most depressing song u like?

The most depressing song u like?

Back to Music
Listing 61-69 of 69   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

For me, theres something so gut wrenching about "Don't Fear The Reaper" by the Blue Oyster Cult. I also get this same feeling listening to "New Mistake" by Jellyfish. Both of these songs are not necessarily "sad" songs per se, but they give me a feeling I can't put into words. 


I wanna know ur depressing bops, I like listening to these when I write xP

I'm not sure this is a depressed song or no but secret door by arctic monkey was depressed for me 


My Immortal by Evanescence,  When your gone by Avril Laviegne or so Alone by Anna Blue. 


Not exactly a sad song, but "Great Mother in the Sky" genuinely makes me sick to my stomach anytime I hear it. I don't even know why. In terms of actually sad music, "Yesterday" or "The Long and Winding Road" by the Beatles is up there. 

Man, I can't see nobody talking about I'm So Tired by Fugazi. Also:

Sappy and Serve the Servants by Nirvana 

Nutshell - Alice in Chains

Twin Falls - Built to Spill

Here - Pavement

The Suburbs - Arcade Fire (love this song)

it's not even the most depressing song from the solo/bandcamp period but it still tugs at my heartstrings a bit. i don't know why.

this song is js so beautiful but so fucking sad

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

this one prolly


“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

@NthingmoreNthingLess yeah that's a pretty good choice for a depressing song from them, it just sounds so... melancholy. i don't know how else to describe it.

There's a lot of those I could think offff but def Like A Stone - Audioslave is one of them.

Listing 61-69 of 69   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.