Home» Forum» General Discussion» Based off your signature, I'll guess a genre of music you like!

Based off your signature, I'll guess a genre of music you like!

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-56 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

As title says gang! My signature is erm obvious but I bet it would be way harder guessing other ppl heh.

ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊
𐔌՞. .՞𐦯 “ Together in death,
won't you die tonight for love? ”
Replying to @.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ (post is on page 2): “@Black Market Stray Cat uhh all im getting is game soundtracks from this (specifically undertale even though it isnt even in there)”

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ

You're about 50% wrong, which makes me just a tad disappointed, but you could've been more wrong, and I suppose that's all that counts

I want to pick up this call.
Replying to @.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ (post is on page 2): “@🌺Bubblepopspit🌺 hmmm something like down to earth NOT indie kinda stuff  (idek im not looking genres up im making my own now)”

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ I see... 🤔

I mostly just listen to 90s and 2000s pop music. 😅 (like Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Hilary Duff, etc.)

Also Michael Jackson. I listen to lots of Michael Jackson. 😉 lol 

And I guess some 90s and 2000s punk-rock stuff too, like The Offspring. ✨


"The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."
Replying to @.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ (post is on page 2): “@cardiacArrestingSweetheart I do not know will wood (i looked it up) but based just off what it says I'm gonna say you listen to everything”

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ pretty much lol :D

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE
Replying to @.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ (post is on page 2): “@omniscientOverlady i dont think this is easy so im thinking sludge metal”

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ

Hehe, close. My favorite band is THE BEACH BOYS. My signature has a lyric from 'Surfs Up' and a picture of Brian Wilson.

columnated ruins domino

RIGHT AS I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE LOL, I AM CURIOUS.......

"Even if the two of us are ever torn apart, I swear that I will change the world."

@SARUGETCHU3 I dont knoe what vibe im getting but the most happy go lucky then instantly depressing genre there is out there


ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊
𐔌՞. .՞𐦯 “ Together in death,
won't you die tonight for love? ”

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ OK PRETTY ACCURATE LOL

"Even if the two of us are ever torn apart, I swear that I will change the world."
Replying to @.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ (post is on page 2): “@pwniczerodisco! your genre is: "This is my first video on INSTAGRAM. I'm not wearing a shirt it's a SHIRTLESS JAM OOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHH WOOOO"”

@.ᐟ ᛝ.˚ court ⋮⌗🦴 ᵎᵎ DING DING DING DING!!

let me save you, hold this rope!

I am curious!!

I want to believe

ooo i like thisss!!!

pronouns: she/her, refer as ariadne [brazilian]
night-owl

Looks can be deceiving. Try me. 

Im curious. 

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

hi!!!! 

shock

sure, why not. although i have an inkling about what i might get:hmm: (it'll be very obvious to whoever knows the song tho lmao)

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

Hi :)

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

I wonder what you could take from mine 😋

Listing 41-56 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.