A word where there's nothing wrong with it by any means, but it really irks u when u hear it/read it for some reason.
I'll go first: Kiddo
A word where there's nothing wrong with it by any means, but it really irks u when u hear it/read it for some reason.
I'll go first: Kiddo
"irregardless"
IT'S NOT A FUCKING WORD
REGARDLESS MEANS THE SAME THING



I may disagree, but irregardless of all that...

Pretty sure almost every single time i see the word empathy its someone complaining about not getting what they want and ironically lacking it because their screaming about some entitlement others have no obligation to oblige and would often put them out to do so.
Almost always some insane expectation specifically to their benefit or accusation of lack of it to someone that didnt give them what they want.
To the point it's pretty much conditioned in me to cringe every time i see it, almost like its a clue "the rest of this is almost definitely going to be insufferable, get ready".

larping and my hatred is very rational
The people who say "larp" are ironically posers themselves...

@BrownZombie i hateeee when people use "larp" instead of poser. whenever i say larp i MEAN live action roleplay. i genuinely love larping

Honestly i do hate how larp is used nowadays. Like why change the meaning of a perfectly fine word into something you call when you see a person who pretends to like something cool just so they can act like a complete douchbag? It's stupid
"Adulting", every instance of some boomer saying this to me has felt condescending, just call me a manchild at that point
"Weird" and "vibes" are up there
Once you've noticed failed normies using "weird" as a stand-in for "evil", or people condemning others just for giving off "bad vibes", you can no longer unsee it, there's nobody more bigoted than people who do that

Gnat. G and N don't go together
Portmanteau is a great word, but all portmanteaus are hot dog water. All corporate buzzwords are of the devil. Come to think of it, these two circles overlap a lot when you put them into a Venn Diagram.
@Sardonic The Hedgehog wow they really just removed the e from porte in porte manteau and combined that shit together and made it some shitty doufel bag, literally makes no sense it's called portmanteau who tf is putting their coats in there. I get portmanteau words as in words combined together but wtf were they thinking

@Lulu's Mauling I almost had a mini heart attack thinking that I just used that word wrong and have been all this time. Regarding what they were thinking, I believe they were thinking they're cool with using hot dog water words.
"bumbling" how it sounds just pisses me off
consciousness ![]()
i can never remember how to spell it properly
plump despite it being my favorite hole song ![]()

deliberate(ly).

I HATE the word rigorous. I had a math teacher in high school who was not only horrible at her job put just pissed everyone off with how bad of a teacher she was. One morning I was in a car accident and after I was really bad at math having to restart from at earliest division. Ive improved since then with self study but oh my GOD the day I went in after the crash this evil woman just kept going on and on about how "rigorous" the test we were taking that day was. "rigorous" "rigorous" "rigorous" it was said EVERY SENTENCE. I got sent to the office for giving her some "rigorous" symbols I made up for her to decode.

gooning, gooner, goon -----I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT
@GORGELLA so real

Yikes.
The hatred started when yikes became like Redditor speak and I kept seeing it used after one someone would say the tamest thing or have a normal opinion.

You must be logged in to reply.