Home» Forum» General Discussion» Weirdest nickname you've had?

Weirdest nickname you've had?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 86   1 2 3 ... 5 Next >   Latest ↓

I was called "Gene gene the dancing machine" once in middle school. I can't dance. Yeah I still don't understand haha


I was also called deathhitler at one point because I took a "whats your rapper name quiz" and it was like "name a criminal" "name something you like" uhh yeah... the mandatory edgy teenager phase goes crazyyyy sometimes xD

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

happy feet 😭

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

@AgejoAngel I'm crying HOW did this happen... It'd be even funnier if it wasn't in reference to the movie which I'm assuming it is bahaha

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

@xGutter_Genex It was like the FIRST movie my grandma ever watched with me and I lovedddddddd dancing, so it was like the only reference she knew I'd get(┬┬﹏┬┬)

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

baba

@mrsurrealist  You apparently: 


"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

@xGutter_Genex

👶

soo..my last name is Maravalhas wich is similar to the word wonderland(maravilhas) in portuguese so people would call me Leo in wonderland like alice in wonderland

@Freckled_angel thats actually really cute omg 

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Mine was kikay🥹🥲 thou im not a girl(my name is Cedric)

@xzxced I imagine thats how a french person would pronounce kitkat lol 

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Tony

my names mackenzie (prefer to go by kenzie/kenz) but so many people at school call me big mac i HATE it😭

𖹭 all we are is bullets 𖹭

snORTSWHIPPEDCREAM. exactly spelled like that.

worm

jackie chan or jack o lantern

It was you who led the world to its destruction.
But you cannot accept it.
You think you are above consequences.

Probably bussy king

My friends used to call me peepeepiss baby in highschool. Or just piss baby for short. 

ladder. just because it sounds alike my actual nickname (lesya) T-T

Gym because it has the closest spelling to my real name, which then morphed into Jimmy

not the nickname itself but everything surrounding it is weird. My nickname from 2nd to 8th grade was just my last name because there was another kid in our glass who had the same name as me so everyone just called me by my last name at all times.

Except that other kid had a middle name??? And everyone used his middle name anyways??? So our first names were never used by anyone

(n word)-la

sekai de ichiban ohimesama
Listing 1-20 of 86   1 2 3 ... 5 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.