Home» Forum» General Discussion» Weirdest nickname you've had?

Weirdest nickname you've had?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 86   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

I was called "Gene gene the dancing machine" once in middle school. I can't dance. Yeah I still don't understand haha


I was also called deathhitler at one point because I took a "whats your rapper name quiz" and it was like "name a criminal" "name something you like" uhh yeah... the mandatory edgy teenager phase goes crazyyyy sometimes xD

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

I'm referred to as "Boot" in my WoW guild bc my username is misspelled but ngl I kinda love it lOL

Woman


Bet you can't guess why

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

@Gray

Female

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

@Sparklingsound Gasp how did you know?!

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

@Gray


An total shot in the dark. 

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

...pumpkin

okay this is a longish story but it's 100% true.

back in high school, when i was studying french, our tutor was this seasoned ol' vineyard owner who used to live in bordeaux.  he had this deep, raspy voice and absolutely insisted that we learn core french phrases for all sorts of stuff, such as leaving the room to use the toilet.  anyway, this one time i was late for a mock exam, and i had to explain my absence right?  so i'm thinking of everything that was drummed into my craw by this guy, and i came up with:

"je regret d'etre en retard, mais je suis un hamburger"


which in my stoned teenage head was supposed to be

sorry i'm late, but i was getting a burger

but actually meant

sorry i'm late, but i am a burger

i became "monsieur hamburger" in french class for almost a whole year :dizzy:

I once got called Kai Cenat cause one of my preferred names was Kaizer...


Cangrejo 


shock

so i used to be the dorkiest kid of all time and referred to myself as "the donut lady" because i was obsessed with them... don't laugh at younger me too hard, plz ;w;

pumpkin juice by my grandfather 😇 also lighter fluid.. also by my grandfather o_O

ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱ, ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ☆

Signature Banner

My irl name is Jocelyn and one time at work my boss was like “Oh I came up with a new nickname for you!” 

“Jocelyndia” is the nickname my boss came up with ToT it was never used again after that day but it was funny

I do have a coworker that calles me “Joce-line” (like pronounced line) sometimes lmao 

gifs<

when i was in kindergarten, i had a garfield obsession. so other kids would call ME garfield from how much i talked about garfield

@Meriamelie  You're living my dream omg

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Swiss cheese is what I was called in elementary school by my friends for no particular reason :)

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

@NthingmoreNthingLess I find that so cute for some reason haha!


"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

When I was a kid the neighbors called me "Dig" because I really liked to dig holes and my parents had a designated 'dig spot' for me to dig in 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed I remember digging a hole in my backyard once and found this in the dirt

RARE VINTAGE 1990 Bart Simpson 3.5" Mattel Action Figure The Simpsons | eBay

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

@xGutter_Genex cool ! I found a pink rock and a fuel pump from a car 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @Fragilereality (post is on page 1): “My friends used to call me peepeepiss baby in highschool. Or just piss baby for short. ”

@Fragilereality

I remember seeing a meme where some dude ordered a cake at walmart and it had "piss baby" written on it or something lol

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."
Listing 21-40 of 86   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.