Home» Forum» General Discussion» Weirdest nickname you've had?

Weirdest nickname you've had?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 61-80 of 86   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

I was called "Gene gene the dancing machine" once in middle school. I can't dance. Yeah I still don't understand haha


I was also called deathhitler at one point because I took a "whats your rapper name quiz" and it was like "name a criminal" "name something you like" uhh yeah... the mandatory edgy teenager phase goes crazyyyy sometimes xD

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Kidney stone. I'm not joking 💔

@‧˚꒰🧷୭ ˚. ᵎᵎ Ace ‧˚ wtf did you do to earn this nickname omg :gasp:

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

people in high school used to call me kornelius (korn for short) </3

shibby! O_o

@skooma KoRn mentioned 

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Alot of people in school called me "faggot"



Idk if that counts

@˚₊‧꒰ა Skye ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ 20,000 mg of taurine!    omg that would be so real if I went to public school xD


Love the username btw, 20,000 mg of taurine FOREVAAAA!! :ohyeah::ohyeah:

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."
Replying to @_13_ (post is on page 3): “Mother of momo, like the mother of that weird creepy girl who smiled weirdly 🥹”

@_13_  You apparently:


"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Two Can Sam.

They used to always laugh at me in highschool because I could only stack two cans in the gym locker room. 

They'd say "Two can sammmmm, TWO CAN SAMMMMMM too fucking flacid! Can't stack a thirdddd cannnnnn!"

(The problem wasn't that I was flacid it's just that to have the muscles to properly balance cans of soda on your dong is like that trick they do with spinning those plates on sticks at the circus. and i'm NOT a dang carney!!!)

Anyway; my senior year I finally pulled it off and was able to stack the third can on my cock in the locker room.

They never called me two can sam after that again..... They called me three can sam....

one of my classmates used to call me "amir". you have NO idea how pissed off i would get 😭 

my friend in elementary used 2 call me "silly javela". he used 2 call me "silly billy" but after seein a street sign w "kitsou javela street" written on it he decided 2 start callin me that

This reply was deleted.

One person, to this day, calls me shredder because a couple of years ago I was printing out my friends' art and eating it in a show of enthusiasm and appreciation for it

“It's better to be lost than loved, now, isn't it?”

"papa toes", i don't even know HOW this happened- i think i might've made a joke related to feet or toes at some point??? either way, my friends decided it was the most hilarious thing in the world. i can't even bring myself to be mad about it, it's so dumb SOB


Water Breathing, Eleventh Form: Dead Calm

I have been called Shane Dawson, did not age well, wasn't even well aged when it was said. My name was similar at the time. 

Boogie bear or bitch..both are weird

Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding!
xGutter_Genex wrote:
I was called "Gene gene the dancing machine" once in middle school. I can't dance. Yeah I still don't understand hahaI was also called deathhitler at one point because I took a "whats your rapper name quiz" and it was like "name a criminal" "name something you like" uhh yeah... the mandatory edgy teenager phase goes crazyyyy sometimes xD

"Gene Gene the dancing machine" was a guy who would pop up on The Gong Show back in the 70s. When the show needed to pad for time a little, the piano player would start playing a bit, then this guy Gene would show up and start dancing for no particular reason. The 'bit' was that everybody was surprised and delighted to see him, but in truth it was so the show could do set-up or costume changes, or to pad for more time. 

Whoever called you that music be A) Definitely old, and B) Have a little trouble remembering names so they call everyone named "Gene" that to remember their name 😆 

Mine was “boodabutt” like wtf

“Life is what you make it not anybody else”

poodle. no comment

I was called Moomoo in y7 by everyone cud sum random kid started it thinking it was hilarious cos it sounds vaguely like my name? also it was probably because i was very slow in the head just like a cow <3

birria


it came from the mispronounciation of my last name (my irl last name, not stiglitz)

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading
Listing 61-80 of 86   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.