Home» Forum» General Discussion» Weirdest nickname you've had?

Weirdest nickname you've had?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 81-86 of 86   < Prev 1 ... 3 4 5   Latest ↓

I was called "Gene gene the dancing machine" once in middle school. I can't dance. Yeah I still don't understand haha


I was also called deathhitler at one point because I took a "whats your rapper name quiz" and it was like "name a criminal" "name something you like" uhh yeah... the mandatory edgy teenager phase goes crazyyyy sometimes xD

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

orangatan devil馃槶


ray ray on that beat which i was awarded for being a music snob and always giving people music recommendations which i feel is fairly normal compared to all these other names but there was ALSO a time where my friends would menacingly whisper alfred in my ear to get my attention. i apparently聽was alfred. apparently everyone was alfred? alfredalfredalfred.

to be honest probably Pinky (yes I used it for my name on this) but it started when I broke my pinky and after it healed I broke the other pinky. so my friends started calling me Pinky and still call me it to this day...

In high school my park name was Lightbulb lmao. I was given this name by Oreo, himself.聽

Context: The 2010's were a wild time聽:girdance:

Idk mine's not super weird but it was Brandon (my name is Owen btw). It came from this one girl who started talking to me cuz my mom works at an elementary school and I was in middle school so I'd walk over sometimes cuz it was faster (she was legit just across the road). Anyways, so I'm chilling and this girl a year younger than me starts talking to me and she's like "What's your name?" and I was like "I'm Owen wbu?" And she was like "Nah, you look like a Brandon. You're lying your name has got to be Brandon bro." And I was like "Uh no? It's Owen lol." and so yeah she called me Brandon for like a year until we stopped seeing each other lol.

Signature
"饾悎'饾悵 饾惈饾悮饾惌饾悺饾悶饾惈 饾悰饾悶 饾悺饾悮饾惌饾悶饾悵 饾悷饾惃饾惈 饾惏饾悺饾惃 饾悎 饾悮饾惁, 饾惌饾悺饾悮饾惂 饾惀饾惃饾惎饾悶饾悵 饾悷饾惃饾惈 饾惏饾悺饾惃 饾悎 饾悮饾惁 饾惂饾惃饾惌" - Kurt Cobain

in middle school i used to be called "giraffe" bc i was tall or well the tallest in my class at the time 馃槶 or monkey because i was black like wtf聽

Listing 81-86 of 86   < Prev 1 ... 3 4 5   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.