Home» Forum» General Discussion» Weirdest nickname you've had?

Weirdest nickname you've had?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-60 of 86   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

I was called "Gene gene the dancing machine" once in middle school. I can't dance. Yeah I still don't understand haha


I was also called deathhitler at one point because I took a "whats your rapper name quiz" and it was like "name a criminal" "name something you like" uhh yeah... the mandatory edgy teenager phase goes crazyyyy sometimes xD

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Tajin XD

@gore. THE SEASONING 😭😭😭? ...i can't talk (if ya see my comment)

Biquette... It means "little goat".... 

@𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻    You apparently:



Did you get this nickname by licking a salt lamp or something?

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

@xGutter_Genex I didn't even know the person who started calling me that XD (she became my friend later on). She justified it by saying I looked like a little goat (which is a common comparison since other people have nicknamed me sheep...)

My normal nickname is Lana and my brother flips that and calls me fucking anal 😭😭😭😭

@Corpse-princess2.0  you need to find a very big microwave and microwave him okay?

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

@xGutter_Genex. Oven 🙂‍↕️

My friends would call me Autism ;v;

The night comes down like Heaven.

ever since my sister has gotten the nickname of Duck(she once went over to her friends house and ate like. all their bread lol) I've had the nickname of Goose!
why?
because according to my sister: "You can break peoples ankles and they're always running away from you. plus it just works well" lol

Barry

Replying to @drwninglessonz (post is on page 1): “my names mackenzie (prefer to go by kenzie/kenz) but so many people at school call me big mac i HATE it😭”

@drwninglessonz what up big Mac 

I had my friend group refer to me as "Daddy" after it came out I was into that. The weirdest part is even the cis straight guys did it, and sometimes even in public.They still sometimes do it but not so much now because it gives passers by the wrong idea 😭

years ago i used alot the ":3". once i wrote it on the family's group chat and my father asked me "what's that", i explained "it's a face" and stuff, then he said "it looks like a little ass.. or testicles." so for almost likeee 5 years he and my sibling called me little ass.

fur some r3ason, lots of my close friends have weird addictions t0 giving me nicknames (some of them being: nyx1e pixie, nihh (gender n3utral reproductive organ), nigel, gender ambiguous furry, etc)
but the we1rdest, and also one of my favourites is bagina buster bagger :)

@katastr0phy_k4sper They're so creative what 🥹🥹

@꒰ა 𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚊 ໒꒱ I KNOW,, ITS SO B3AUTIFUL

diddy


@XxBorn_LuckyxX oh!

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Mother of momo, like the mother of that weird creepy girl who smiled weirdly 🥹

Listing 41-60 of 86   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.