Home» Forum» General Discussion» If you were an animal, what would you be + why?

If you were an animal, what would you be + why?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-46 of 46   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

I'll start: I think that I would be a white tailed deer! I live near a bunch of white tailed deer here in North America. I'm a very jumpy and easily scared person and I freeze like deers do, and I have big-ish eyes like a deer! plus my friends always say im one XD

well it's my fursona but a mutt ! Unpredictable behaviors and I have a lot of dog-like habits that I developed overtime. I also have a really big interest in dogs (their care, training, grooming, I LOVE dogs) 

termsof earth animals probably a pig or a mole

water animal i would be a ray

flying animal (aves) i would be a sparrow


Idk man, probably a cat or something. Maybe a raccoon or something with rabies since my friend thinks I have rabies.

Id really wanna be a dinosaur

a shark because they look cool and that


un bolillo pal susto

cat, I'm a catboy so I'm half the way there anyway 

Listing 41-46 of 46   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.