Home» Forum» Music» I WILL ASSIGN YOU A SONG TO TRY

I WILL ASSIGN YOU A SONG TO TRY

Back to Music
Listing 1-20 of 62   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

I am not rly good at being bothered enough to look into learning the difference between music genres so I feel like this would be a fun experiment!!! Tell me anything, either your fav artist or genre or tell me to get inspo from your profile, and I will do my best to give you a song recc that you will hopefully like!! 

Frog

meow meow meow

I like Kasane Teto and Vocaloid :p assign meh something cool

@Tax Evaser mkay this may be a stretch but 

Lmk what you think of this song and also I’m sure you already know this artist but I feel like you would like Maretu. Specifically these songs:


meow meow meow

@Tax Evaser also feel free to try these out


meow meow meow

Midwest emo and third wave emo (like mcr):lol:

fuck is the weirddo above me sying

@evander

You might already know this one

So just in case, here are some others 


meow meow meow

I like emo and hyperpop :3

@G3R@RDW@YSW1F3

I personally love this song a LOT (ignore the slightly odd cover)

meow meow meow

@G3R@RDW@YSW1F3

I also suggest this song!


meow meow meow

@Ev3

Both of them were incredibly peak especially girl online

i love 90s-2000s metalcore and metallic hardcore as well as brutal death metal and mathgrind. also i love jungle too

@xzurkx this one was a lil challenging bc I don’t listen to those genres much BUT!!! I think I hopefully found the one for you. My dad introduced me to this band.

I also recommend this if you feel like trying something new, my mom loves this band.


meow meow meow

@Ev3 i luv sod theyre one of the hardest bands think of all time

i really like avant garde metal like vicious hairy mary and mr bungle and stolen babies hopefully thats not too hard

@AdenOnTheWeb it’s a little challenging but I’ll do my best!

Now I don’t know if you will be a fan of this one but let’s test the waters

Also I was searching through Spotify and I found someone’s playlist of Avanti garde music and in there is a song that I think you might like. My dad loves this band and so do I, if you like this song I extremely HIGHKY suggest trying their album “Epicloud” and “Addicted”. And if you do, listen to all of them in the order of their track list because each song blends into the next at the end.

Wrapping back to what I was going to suggest, 

Pls let me know how I did :)

meow meow meow

My favorite band is Black box recorder and my favorite album is the fame by Lady gaga:star:

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere here you go ms gorjus

And also if you like lady Gaga’s “The Fame” then might I suggest


meow meow meow

Hi 👋 I like lots of music, rock and rock adjacent is my favorite. But I will listen to almost anything 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed im super glad you said you listen to almost everything because I needed an excuse to share this album. “Epicloud” by Devin Townsend Project, listen to the entire album if you like the first few songs, make sure to listen in order because every song transitions to the next, including the last song. Lmk what you think :3

meow meow meow

@Ev3 cool thank you ! !! 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

ahhh omg!! what would you rec based off my profile??

Listing 1-20 of 62   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.