Home» Forum» Music» I WILL ASSIGN YOU A SONG TO TRY

I WILL ASSIGN YOU A SONG TO TRY

Back to Music
Listing 41-60 of 62   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

I am not rly good at being bothered enough to look into learning the difference between music genres so I feel like this would be a fun experiment!!! Tell me anything, either your fav artist or genre or tell me to get inspo from your profile, and I will do my best to give you a song recc that you will hopefully like!!ย 

Frog

meow meow meow

Obsessed with Green Day - Saviors and Hawthorne Heights - Ohio is for Lovers atm, would love to find more bands tooย :lol:

Replying to @๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ผ (post is on page 2): โ€œ@angelichael mkay so this one may be hit or missThis song was a popular trend on TikTok so you might already know itI also donโ€™t know if this song will be ...โ€

@Ev3 I hadn't heard any of these songs before (I'm not on tiktok, so it was a new one to me :3) I really like them, not songs I'd have gone towards but I really vibe with them. Into my playlist they go, thank you for the recs >:)

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

@angelichael yea I was kind of worried it wouldnโ€™t be your vibe after I sent them, but I also suggest Maretu, it might be more your style, sorry if I wasnโ€™t spot on but itโ€™s ok bc this is an experiment :3

meow meow meow

@Ev3 I love Maretu >:3c you get me. Experiment hath been successful!!ย 

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

hii!! pls give me something with a similar vibe to A Heartwell Ending, ive been LOOKING!!

@razor2rosary

Itโ€™s not super on point with a heartwell ending but I have some you might like


meow meow meow

@Ev3 tytyty i love both!!!

I like Post Hardcore & Nu Metal ^^

hit me with your weirdest one, fucking love weird sounding songs

@LocallySM I think I may have the perfect ones for you

(Or technically any jack stauber song)


meow meow meow

hit me

it may, perhaps, be a little obvious in my profile who my favorite artist is :D

Go nuts.

Replying to @๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ผ (post is on page 2): โ€œ@Lockjaw.09 this is a popular song so Iโ€™m sure you probably already know itThis song I like to think of this songโ€™s cousinAnd then this is this songโ€™s ...โ€

@Ev3 fire...

@Lockjaw.09 were the recommendations not to your liking?

meow meow meow

@Ev3 NONONONO I LOVE THEM ๐Ÿ˜ญ I just like using ellipsis all the time

@Lockjaw.09 alrighty lol, you say you donโ€™t like it too, I canโ€™t win them all lol

meow meow meow

I love 90's-2000's rock, alt rock/alt metel/art rock

gimme gimme ๐Ÿ˜‹

@๐“œ1๐“š4_๐“œ4๐“จ๐“—3๐“œ! use inspo from my profile if you want

Listing 41-60 of 62   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.