Home» Forum» Music» I WILL ASSIGN YOU A SONG TO TRY

I WILL ASSIGN YOU A SONG TO TRY

Back to Music
Listing 61-62 of 62   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

I am not rly good at being bothered enough to look into learning the difference between music genres so I feel like this would be a fun experiment!!! Tell me anything, either your fav artist or genre or tell me to get inspo from your profile, and I will do my best to give you a song recc that you will hopefully like!!ย 

Frog

meow meow meow

Sorry if itโ€™s taking me forever to give song recommendations, I have no motivation at the moment. Iโ€™m not on my meds, I started school and I have brain fog so itโ€™s just like.. weird. My brain is lost.

meow meow meow

hit me

Listing 61-62 of 62   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.