Home» Forum» Music» I WILL ASSIGN YOU A SONG TO TRY

I WILL ASSIGN YOU A SONG TO TRY

Back to Music
Listing 21-40 of 62   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

I am not rly good at being bothered enough to look into learning the difference between music genres so I feel like this would be a fun experiment!!! Tell me anything, either your fav artist or genre or tell me to get inspo from your profile, and I will do my best to give you a song recc that you will hopefully like!!ย 

Frog

meow meow meow
Replying to @essie (post is on page 1): โ€œahhh omg!! what would you rec based off my profile??โ€

@essie solely based off your profile:

However based on your music taste I think you might like this:



meow meow meow

OMGG I LOVE THESE!! especially sexy boy i haven't heard that one b4. c u girl literally just threw me back to like 2021 whewww shit tysmm

@essie

OFCC!!! <3

meow meow meow

hai! i like rock in general and metal!

@N33DL35

Howdyyyy, hrmmm, based off of what you like and what I saw you listen to on your profile, try these out

(I think you probably already know this one)

Also feel free to try out this one


meow meow meow

@Ev3 tysm!!! semi automatic is such a peak song :3 ill try that other song out later!

@Ev3 this is amazing bradar thank you

fuck is the weirddo above me sying

@evander Iโ€™m so glad you like them!!

meow meow meow

rn i like digicore, punk and jpop!

@deilovedoses

Try these :3


meow meow meow

OOO YESSS LOVE REOL the 2 other tracks are neww tyyyy i like them!

HIII, I'm really into 2000s Pop Punk/Alt Rock and a little bit of DnB! I also like Hip Hop kinda things. Anyways, you can always check my profile to get more inspo ^_โ ^ surprise me!!

@Lockjaw.09 this is a popular song so Iโ€™m sure you probably already know it

This song I like to think of this songโ€™s cousin

And then this is this songโ€™s OTHER cousin


meow meow meow

I see you recommended Moe Shop to someone else so know I absolutely love Ghost Food, as well as about almost the whole Artiswitch soundtrack (except Colors, sorry colors enthusiasts)

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

@angelichael dude, I remember I watched artswitch once and it felt like a whole fever dream, Iโ€™ll find songs for you and other new ppl tmrw bc Iโ€™m sleepy, but I js wanted to talk about the artswitch thing

meow meow meow

@Ev3 I get you, I still donโ€™t get the ending but absolutely loved the experience despite it all. I rewatch it whenever I feel sad and it always makes me feel better โ™ช(เน‘แด–โ—กแด–เน‘)โ™ช

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

@angelichael mkay so this one may be hit or miss

This song was a popular trend on TikTok so you might already know it

I also donโ€™t know if this song will be your vibe but at least the intro is cool asf, whenever I watched this, I never skipped the intro (the song is Paranoid - MADKID)


meow meow meow
Replying to @๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ผ (post is on page 1): โ€œ@Tax Evaser mkay this may be a stretch butย Lmk what you think of this song and also Iโ€™m sure you already know this artist but I feel like you would like M...โ€

@Ev3 holy shit these songs r so good and fun tehehe and i got not one but TWO maretu songs i feel so special

@Tax Evaser Iโ€™m glad I brought honor to your music preferences โ€ขwโ€ข\

meow meow meow

oo! u can go based on my profile playlist and music interest section ^_^

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^
Listing 21-40 of 62   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.