Home» Forum» General Discussion» who do you think is the most well-known person on here?

who do you think is the most well-known person on here?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-50 of 50   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

besides mods who do you think is the most like recognizable person on here? if that makes sense

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Replying to @𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 (post is on page 2): “@Cranky Old Witch I know, and I need that more than anything in life right now! And you spread so much love and positivity (along many others, I'm sure), tha...”

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 you may suck at commenting, but you're good at being you! And I think that's cool as hell

@Cranky Old Witch OMG no I'm not crying, you are 🤧😭


Thank you, I needed that 🥺


Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 ***hugs***

Tag me whenever you need a virtual mom hug! 

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 or vengeance. 

I've also been told by some real life friends that I'm like 'the crazy aunt who randomly shows up at your door with a bottle and a plot for revenge'

Lol, so I got that going for me! 😅

@Cranky Old Witch YESSSS I LOVED EVERY BIT OF THIS!!! I'm the same way; I'll go to bat for mine! But yes, I'll definitely have to keep you in mind! lol

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

anyone remember uhhhh watz bros namee...uhh...he used to say 'i am' something? dog pfp? WHERED HE GO TO?

Meowww~~

You or @mrsurrealist

Replying to @impregnated.doedeer (post is on page 2): “@Cysper04see and youre RIGHT now youre being defensive because you realize soon ill take your place.. ”

@impregnated.doedeer I have no problems with tha t actually.

But yeah, you can take it now anyway and I'll give it to you. XD

Cysper04 

Cysper04 or Cranky Old Witch for sure!

Listing 41-50 of 50   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.