Home» Forum» General Discussion» Lets make a 3-word story

Lets make a 3-word story

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 60   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

Each poster will add exactly 3 words to create a continuous story ^_^
I'll start!!
_______________

Once upon a 

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

wanted to bring

hope to planet

By the power of Grayskull!

All he did

"Um, Pin, wrong finger.."

was drinking soda 

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

and bedrot regurlarly

but he also

View photo Shame is the name.

Watch all youtube

essays and shitposts

did you know

that he also

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

Used to eat

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

snails and spiders

By the power of Grayskull!

Dipped in ranch

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

he devoured them

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

Without any hesitation

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

he was elated 

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”
afterward's he was
“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

tired and lethargic 

so he went

To a pond 

Listing 1-20 of 60   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.