Home» Forum» General Discussion» Lookbook.nu
Listing 41-41 of 41   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

Was anybody a fan of Lookbook.nu back in the day? Like 2010-2014ish. The website eventually went under😕

I believe it was UK-based, or somewhere in Europe. Kinda like Pinterest but for fashionable people to post their outfits. It was such a vibe. I loved looking through the site to get inspo from the goth girlies, the corporate girlies, the whimsical girlies… And the guys, too! I really miss it!

So I wanted to make a forum post for anyone/everyone to post their outfit pics! Similar to Lookbook, but here in a small version😁 I would love to get inspiration from you all and see everyone’s individual daily style.

Please feel free to post OOTD pics below!😁✨

be kind<
Replying to @kaylvang 𓍢ִ໋❀ (post is on page 2): “@JessieBear I love your dress!! Such a beautiful pattern ♥”

@kaylvang 𓍢ִ໋❀ Thank you

Listing 41-41 of 41   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.