Home» Forum» General Discussion» What's a word that u irrationally hate?

What's a word that u irrationally hate?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 61-75 of 75   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

A word where there's nothing wrong with it by any means, but it really irks u when u hear it/read it for some reason. 

I'll go first: Kiddo

"Slop", nuff said

it's not even just negative polarization from overuse/misuse, i just genuinely hate hearing that word

"Sloppy" is fine though, that's just a regular word people use :P

Fuck ass Worcestershire sauce

bi-weekly or bi-monthly. WTF DOES IT EVEN MEAN ???????????????????????????????

@TEOSTRA
twice a week and twice a month respecively..?

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

@St. Dzik Stiglitz yes but it can also mean once per 2 weews/months and its hard to see which meaning is used right away

@TEOSTRA shit, you're right. i had never seen anybody use it for once every 2 weeks but now i know haha. what a weird thing

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

@St. Dzik Stiglitz ikr its kinda annoying

Chum,

 it's not right. Horrible nickname too. 

"piqued" it pmo so bad omfg


Water Breathing, Eleventh Form: Dead Calm

the world yoyol-cake like what the fuck does that even mean what kind of word is that i hear it come out from my sister's mouth and it makes me wanna bash my head into the wall. other words that i don't like is the fucking brainrot words like larping, gooning, chud, looksmaxxing like what the fuck also i hate the word ambiguously that i can't even say or pronounce it right 

any slang terminology from TikTok, especially "larp." genuinely pisses me off when someone uses this word as a substitute for poser. 

Belly. I don't know I just hate it. 

I used to absolutely despise the word "belly" because I thought it was childish and I was too cool to be childish

@Fusterz you're not alone

"unalive". 

JUST SAY KILL! I get that you don't want to get censored but if you are doing a video about such dark topics maybe make your video age restricted or something. Trying to get approved by Youtube for more views is a bit ridiculous in my opinion to be honest.

Also the word "corny". What does that even mean???? It's also very overused.

Finally, I also hate the suffix "slop", it sound so silly to me as well as very overused.

Listing 61-75 of 75   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.